jeudi 23 décembre 2010

Blossom22

You never know what this internet technology may offer you as opportunities
it offered me a chance to know a girl , as simple as that
but hey , she's not just a girl ... she's a special girl
a girl that liked my english accent when we had our little first conversation
a girl who wanted to know the music I like
a girl who , whenever she sees me , smiles at me
a smile that makes my day happy
a girl who , when I started smoking , stopped talking to me
it's just shows how much she's caring about her friends
how much she loves them
a girl who , no matter how much this page is infinite , it won't fit the things
the beautiful things that I should say about her
Karama , I wish you again a happy birthday and I want to you to accept this moderete present from me,
from my heart ...