dimanche 25 mars 2012

Until it vanishes







It seems that the storm won't go. I had to stay home under my wooden roof. I was listening to the continuous beautiful melody made by the hevay rain falling on top of it. I could tell that it understands my feelings, knows all of my deep dark secrets that nobody will know.
I was sitting at the table in front of the little window, looking at the black clouds moving smoothly over the mountains. My cigarette was lit, the smoke was all over the place. My eyes were burning and dropped a few tears. Whether it was because of the smoke or of an other reason, I didn't care... I didn't want to think about it.
I could still see her through that dark cloud, with those same beautiful eyes that stole my normal life... I could still hear her sweet words and soft voice though the scary sound of the thunder... I could still feel her wonderful warm touch over my cold hand...
I kept looking thourgh the glass of my window, where the rain drop were slipping, like it was crying... I took my cigarette, took a deep breath and got lost again in my thoughts... waiting for her to come back... while I was  waiting for the dark clouds to vanish...